Web-Based Recruiter Training Program
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is an extremely comprehensive, live, instructor-led course that is designed to help recruiters realize better results in all phases of the recruiting lifecycle. ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is thoughtfully presented, insightful, and built upon proven techniques, strategies and tactical approaches that will equip you with a true recruiting advantage.
Whether you are approaching recruitment from a corporate or a 3rd party agency perspective, and regardless of your experience level, ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program delivers a wealth of insightful, pragmatic and readily deployable best practices in five core learning areas:
- Search & Selection Strategy
- Creating Strategic Relationships with Hiring Authorities
- Job Description/Job Posting Creation & Specification Validation
- Recruiting Strategy & Employment Branding
- Communications, Expectation Management & Reporting
- Candidate Identification & Sourcing
- Active & Passive Candidate Recruiting Methodologies
- Leveraging Social Media Search Techniques
- Referral Acquisition Strategies
- Candidate Pool Development & Maintenance
- Candidate Engagement & Assessment
- Social Media Candidate Messaging
- Voicemail & E-Mail Strategies (That Elicit More Responses)
- Proactive Cold-Calling Strategies that Work
- Screening/Assessment & Interviewing Best Practices
- Consultative Selling Best Practices
- Offer Extension & Closing the Deal
- Offer Negotiation & Benefits Considerations
- Mitigating Counter-Offer Scenarios
- Offer Extension & Closing Best Practices
- Candidate Transition & On-Boarding
- Organization & Metrics
- Daily Planning & Time Management
- Recruiting Metrics & Performance Analysis
- Recruiting Tools & Utilities
- Recruiting Process Optimization
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is an outstanding professional development program. Attendees consistently report that the program delivered significant value-add and enhanced and augmented their recruiting skills and results. If you are looking for a tremendous, impactful, and flexible learning offering, we encourage you to consider ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program.
Program Summary & Upcoming Dates
- The “High Impact Recruiting Web-Based Training Program” is a live, highly interactive, instructor-led program.
- The program is typically facilitated over a 5-week period (one session per week).*
- Each training session is approximately 2-hours in duration.*
- Every module addresses proven strategies, processes, and best practices within key areas of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Program attendees receive a comprehensive training program workbook and ongoing access to training resources (tools, templates, recorded call examples, etc.).
- Upon program completion, attendees receive a personalized program certificate acknowledging their achievement.
- Program sessions typically run from 10 AM – 12 Noon EST. If you can’t attend a session, no problem – we’ll help you make up any missed sessions.
* We can often adjust scheduled program times and duration – please call us to inquire.
The “High Impact Recruiting” Web-Based Training Program consistently receives top ratings from attendees in four key feedback areas:
- Program Facilitation & Instructor Knowledge
- Program Content & Relevance
- Program Value & Return-On-Investment (ROI)
- Program Attendee Engagement.
Upcoming Program Dates:
November 2019: Successive Mondays: 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 11/25, 12/2
December 2019: Successive Thursdays: 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 1/2, 1/9
January 2020: Successive Tuesdays: 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4
February 2020: Successive Wednesdays: 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/4
March 2020: Successive Tuesdays: 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31
April 2020: Successive Thursdays: 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30
Once you register, we will coordinate an initial call to discuss your recruiting objectives and goals, as well as understand your market sector/industry, and specific challenges you may be experiencing. This enables us to localize program content to your needs and helps assure that the course is as relevant and impactful to your recruiting activities as possible.
For additional details on the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program, please visit our FAQs page.
We are confident that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program is the most comprehensive course of its kind. Loaded with terrific recruitment training content, and expertly facilitated, you can be assured that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program will deliver significant ROI.