Web-Based Recruiter Training Program
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is an extremely comprehensive, live, instructor-led course that is designed to help recruiters realize better results in all phases of the recruiting lifecycle. ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is thoughtfully presented, insightful, and built upon proven techniques, strategies and tactical approaches that will equip you with a true recruiting advantage.
Whether you are approaching recruitment from a corporate or a 3rd party agency perspective, and regardless of your experience level, ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program delivers a wealth of insightful, pragmatic and readily deployable best practices in five core learning areas:
- Search & Selection Strategy
- Creating Strategic Relationships with Hiring Authorities
- Job Description/Job Posting Creation & Specification Validation
- Recruiting Strategy & Employment Branding
- Communications, Expectation Management & Reporting
- Candidate Identification & Sourcing
- Active & Passive Candidate Recruiting Methodologies
- Leveraging Social Media Search Techniques
- Referral Acquisition Strategies
- Candidate Pool Development & Maintenance
- Candidate Engagement & Assessment
- Social Media Candidate Messaging
- Voicemail & E-Mail Strategies (That Elicit More Responses)
- Proactive Cold-Calling Strategies that Work
- Screening/Assessment & Interviewing Best Practices
- Consultative Selling Best Practices
- Offer Extension & Closing the Deal
- Offer Negotiation & Benefits Considerations
- Mitigating Counter-Offer Scenarios
- Offer Extension & Closing Best Practices
- Candidate Transition & On-Boarding
- Organization & Metrics
- Daily Planning & Time Management
- Recruiting Metrics & Performance Analysis
- Recruiting Tools & Utilities
- Recruiting Process Optimization
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is an outstanding professional development program. Attendees consistently report that the program delivered significant value-add and enhanced and augmented their recruiting skills and results. If you are looking for a tremendous, impactful, and flexible learning offering, we encourage you to consider ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program.
What If You Could Get Better At Recruiting, Starting On Tuesday?
The “High Impact Recruiting Web-Based Training Program” is a live, instructor-led program that is facilitated on most Tuesdays. The program is comprised of 5 two-hour training modules. Each module addresses proven strategies, processes, and best practices within key areas of the recruitment life-cycle.
Program sessions are facilitated sequentially from 10 AM – 12 Noon EST. If you miss a session, no problem – we’ll help you make up any missed sessions.
Once you register, we will coordinate an initial call to discuss your recruiting objectives and goals, as well as understand your market sector/industry, and specific challenges you may be experiencing. This enables us to localize program content to your needs and helps assure that the course is as relevant and impactful to your recruiting activities as possible.
The “High Impact Recruiting” Web-Based Training Program consistently gets superior ratings from attendees in the areas of Program Facilitation, Program Content & Relevance, Program Value, and Program Attendee Engagement.
For additional details on the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program, please visit our FAQs page.
We are confident that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program is the most comprehensive course of its kind. Loaded with terrific recruitment training content, and expertly facilitated, you can be assured that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program will deliver significant ROI.