Creating The "WOW!" Factor - Optimizing Your Firm's Employment Brand
Creating The "WOW!" Factor Program Details
Creating the “Wow!” Factor – Optimizing Your Firm’s Employment Brand® is a comprehensive 3-hour program that addresses critical candidate engagement and employment branding strategies that translate to greater recruiting success.
Many firms are woefully lacking when it comes to conveying the qualities, attributes and other characteristics that make them a compelling employer. In a competitive market climate, an organization’s employment brand is vitally important.
In fact, recent survey data suggests that 75% of candidates consider an organization’s employment brand as a key part of their decision-making process when applying for positions. Creating the “Wow!” Factor® will help your organization to creatively design, distinguish, and communicate its talent brand in a manner that aligns with the motivators, goals, and employment objectives of top-tier candidate prospects.
Creating The "WOW!" Factor Training Program Learning Objectives
Program attendees will learn how to:
1. Audit their organization’s candidate engagement process and evaluate and measure candidate experience outcomes;
2. Understand the significance of employment/talent branding plays in today’s competitive marketplace;
3. Follow 5 key steps in creating and conveying a compelling, candidate-facing employment brand;
4. How to inventory and assess existing employment branding messages, themes, and collateral;
5. Identify and leverage new talent branding and selling messages that will resonate with candidate prospects;
6. How to deploy a strategic communications plan that enhances candidate engagement and results;
7. Monitor and respond to social media feedback that can impact your employment brand;
8. Appreciate the correlation between your firm’s employment brand/employee value proposition, and candidate employment motivators;
9. Build dynamic talent branding and communications collateral that consistently serves to distinguish your organization as a top-tier employer.
Who Should Attend:
Recruiting & Human Resources Professionals & Hiring Authorities who have a vested interest in elevating their firm’s employment brand identity, and optimizing candidate engagement strategies. This course delivers an array of pragmatic approaches that are designed to enhance candidate-facing communications, and that result in a significantly better candidate experience.
Creating the “Wow!” Factor – Optimizing Your Firm’s Employment Brand® is a live, instructor-led program that is facilitated online. This course is extremely interactive, containing numerous case studies and talent branding exercises that are entirely applicable to your organization. Tuition includes a comprehensive program workbook and access to electronic tools and templates. Creating the “Wow!” Factor – Optimizing Your Firm’s Employment Brand® is a 3-hour course that is presented in two 90-minute installments over two consecutive days.
*Courses are delivered in two-90 minute installments over two consecutive days.
Creating The “WOW!” Factor is a live, Instructor-led Program. The program is facilitated in (2) 90-Minute Sessions. The program is facilitated as a 1:1 training offering (where we specifically work with one client organization at a time).
We do this because training content is directly oriented to helping each client firm create value-added employment branding content & communication strategies. If you are interested in learning more about this course or wish to schedule dates to complete the program, please contact us directly at 540-882-4442 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.