The Intelligent Interview® Training Program
The Intelligent Interview® is an essential corporate interview training program for professionals seeking to master critical talent assessment and evaluation methodologies. The Intelligent Interview® training program equips Recruiters, HR professionals, Hiring Managers and others involved in the talent selection process to consistently make better hiring decisions while avoiding costly mis-hires.
The Intelligent Interview® addresses a variety of candidate interviewing best practices that are key to designing and facilitating a superior and replicable talent selection process. If you want to enhance your interviewing skills, or elevate your company’s interviewing processes, The Intelligent Interview® delivers tremendous ROI.
Hiring the wrong person is expensive. Conservatively, the cost of a mis-hire is anywhere between 1x – 3x the total compensation of an employee who must be replaced. Depending on the role in question, the cost of hiring the wrong person could be substantially greater. Having a thoughtful, deliberate, and well-prepared interview game plan not only leads to better hiring decisions, but also a reduces the likelihood of having a mis-hire or a regretted hire.
Interview Training Content Areas
The Intelligent Interview® is a 3-hour course that is facilitated in two 90-minute sessions. The Intelligent interview® is a tremendous corporate interview training program that is loaded with interviewing and talent acquisition strategies and best practices. Representative topic areas include:
- Designing the optimal interview process for your organization’s openings;
- Interview formatting options and set-up (i.e.: Phone Screens, 1:1’s, Panels, Case Studies, etc.)
- Interviewing legalities – avoiding illegal questions and inappropriate discussion topics;
- Understanding and avoiding implicit bias in the interview process;
- Position calibration/in-take discussions and interview process alignment strategies;
- Designing/utilizing competency-based & behavioral interviewing questions;
- Optimizing the candidate interview experience and managing candidate expectations;
- Interview evaluation and scoring methodologies – assessment design and utilization.
- Capturing, understanding, and leveraging interview metrics for process optimization;
- Providing interview feedback to candidates (favorable/unfavorable), record keeping & logistics.
Looking to significantly upgrade your interviewing and talent selection skills? The Intelligent Interview® will help you to elevate your candidate assessment skills, better utilize structured interviewing approaches, and avoid making costly hiring mistakes.
Who Should Attend:
The Intelligent Interview® is a corporate interview training program designed for recruiting & human resources professionals & hiring managers who wish to elevate their interviewing and talent selection skills.
This is a live, instructor-led interview training program that is facilitated online. This course is extremely interactive, containing a variety of interviewing and talent selection case studies, as well as a variety of simulation scenarios. Tuition includes a comprehensive program workbook and access to electronic tools and templates.
Tuition is $425.00 per person. Multiple attendee discounts are available (contact us below for details). All major credit cards accepted
This is a Live, Instructor-Led Program. The program is facilitated in (2) 90-Minute Sessions. The program is facilitated as a 1:1 training offering (where we specifically work with one client organization per session). We do this because a component of the training program is specifically oriented to evaluating existing talent selection and candidate screening and interview strategies that are actively being used in a client firm’s environment. This enables us to make client-specific recommendations on talent selection and interviewing enhancement strategies/opportunities. If you are interested in learning more about this course or wish to schedule dates to complete the program, please contact us directly at 540-882-4442 or at email@example.com.