Public Seminar Recruiter Training Program
Public Seminar Recruiter Training Program Details
Because of Covid19, ART’s live, Public Seminar Recruiter Training Programs will be deferred until Spring 2021. Please see our Web-Based Training Programs.
Advanced Recruiting Trends regularly presents its highly acclaimed “High Impact Recruiting”© Recruiter Training Program in a public seminar format. Public seminars are typically hosted in the Washington, D.C. Metro area.
A one-day recruiter training program, the public seminar is a highly interactive and engaging course. The public seminar addresses a range of highly relevant recruiting strategies and tactics that can equip recruiters in all market-sectors with a clear competitive advantage.
Core Training Program Content Includes:
- Search & Selection Strategy
- Creating Strategic Relationships With Hiring Authorities
- Job Description/Job Posting Creation & Specification Validation
- Recruiting Strategy & Employment Branding
- Communications, Expectation Management & Reporting
- Candidate Identification & Sourcing
- Active & Passive Candidate Recruiting Methodologies
- Leveraging Social Media Search Techniques
- Referral Acquisition Strategies
- Candidate Pool Development & Maintenance
- Candidate Engagement & Assessment
- Social Media Candidate Messaging
- Voicemail & E-Mail Strategies (That Elicit More Responses)
- Proactive Cold-Calling Strategies that Work
- Screening/Assessment & Interviewing Best Practices
- Consultative Selling Best Practices
- Offer Extension & Closing the Deal
- Offer Negotiation & Benefits Considerations
- Mitigating Counter-Offer Scenarios
- Offer Extension & Closing Best Practices
- Candidate Transition & On-Boarding
- Organization & Metrics
- Daily Planning & Time Management
- Recruiting Metrics & Performance Analysis
- Recruiting Tools & Utilities
- Recruiting Process Optimization, Etc.
The “High Impact Recruiting” Public Seminar Training Program is for Recruiting and HR professionals who desire the following:
- A legitimate recruiting edge that will allow them to proactively identify, engage and recruit better quality candidates (active and passive);
- The ability to augment existing recruiting and sourcing channels and become less reliant on the “Post & Pray” methodology;
- Candidate engagement strategies and communication word-tracks that fundamentally work and that will consistently and favorably distinguish you/your firm in the eyes of passive candidate prospects.
Tuition for the “High Impact Recruiting”© Public Seminar Recruiter Training Program is $829.00. Tuition includes all training program materials as well as access to ART’s RecruitEDU Online/On-Demand program, which assures that program attendees get maximum value.
The program is typically facilitated in Tysons Corner/McLean, Virginia area, which is easily accessible from both DCA and IAD airports. Class size is limited – so register early to secure your seat. To register for the program and pay via credit card, please use the link below. If you wish to pay by corporate check, please contact us. Program discounts are available for multiple attendees.
Upcoming Public Seminar Recruiter Training Programs
Washington, D.C. (Tysons Corner, VA) –
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST
March 26, 2021
April 23, 2021
May 21, 2021
The Public Seminar Recruiter Training Program is particularly applicable to recruiters who want to acquire and utilize proactive techniques to effectively source and engage passive candidates, and who are interested in elevating all aspects of the candidate acquisition process.
For additional details on the Public Seminar Recruiter Training Program, please visit our FAQs page.
To purchase a seat for the Public Seminar Recruiter Training Program, click the “ORDER” button below.