"High Impact Recruiting" Web-Based Recruiter Training Program
Web-Based Recruiter Training Program Details
ART’s “High Impact Recruiting” Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is a comprehensive, live, and highly interactive instructor-led course. This 10-hour program equips recruiters with reliable methodologies that yield better results in all phases of the recruiting life cycle. The Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is designed to help talent acquisition professionals favorably distinguish and differentiate themselves. The program can help you become a “recruiter of choice,” or someone who consistently achieves successful recruiting outcomes.
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is thoughtfully presented, contemporary, insightful, and built upon proven techniques, strategies and approaches that will provide you with a true competitive edge and tangible recruiting advantage. Need additional proof? View our roster of representative clients, or client testimonials, or take a look at program attendee feedback forms.
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program delivers a wealth of insightful, pragmatic and readily deployed best practices in five core learning areas:
- Search & Selection Strategy
- Creating Strategic Partnerships with Hiring Authorities
- Job Description & Competency Validation
- Creating Highly Effective Job Postings that Yield More Traffic
- Recruiting Strategy & Employment Branding Methodologies
- Consultative Communications with Candidates/Hiring Authorities
- Candidate Identification & Sourcing
- Active & Passive Candidate Recruiting Methodologies
- Leveraging Social Media Search Techniques (LinkedIn, Facebook, Etc.)
- Deploying Proven Referral Acquisition Strategies
- Building & Maintaining Targeted Candidate Pools/Lead Nurturing Methods
- Candidate Engagement & Assessment
- Candidate Messaging Strategies (Social Media & Texting)
- Voicemail & E-Mail Strategies (That Elicit More Responses)
- Proven, Proactive Candidate Calling Strategies that Flat Out Work
- Candidate Screens/Assessments & Interviewing Best Practices
- Consultative Selling & Communication Best Practices
- Offer Extension & Closing the Deal
- Offer Negotiation & Benefits Considerations
- Mitigating Counter-Offer Scenarios
- Offer Extension & Closing Best Practices
- Candidate Transition & On-Boarding
- Organization & Metrics
- Daily Planning & Time Management
- Recruiting Metrics & Performance Analysis
- Recruiting Tools & Utilities
- Recruiting Process Optimization
ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is an outstanding professional development program. Attendees consistently report that the program delivered significant value-add and enhanced and augmented their recruiting skills and results. If you are looking for a recruitment training offering that will give you a competitive recruiting advantage, ART’s Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is what you’ve been seeking. Click on the links below for more information or to register.
Upcoming Program Dates: (Looking for custom dates? Contact Us)
Successive Wednesdays: 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2
Successive Tuesdays: 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29
Successive Thursdays: 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29
Program Summary & Upcoming Dates
- The “High Impact Recruiting Web-Based Training Program” is a live, highly interactive, instructor-led program.
- The Web-Based Recruiter Training program is typically facilitated over a 5-week period (one session per week).*
- Each training session is approximately 2-hours in duration.*
- Every module addresses proven strategies, processes, and best practices within key areas of the recruitment life cycle.
- Program attendees receive a comprehensive training program workbook and ongoing access to training resources (tools, templates, recorded call examples, etc.).
- Upon program completion, attendees receive a personalized program certificate acknowledging their achievement.
- Program sessions typically run from 10 AM – 12 Noon EST. If you can’t attend a session, no problem – we’ll help you make up any missed sessions.
* We can often adjust scheduled program times and duration – please contact us to inquire.
The “High Impact Recruiting” Web-Based Training Program consistently receives top ratings from attendees in four key feedback areas:
- Program Facilitation & Instructor Knowledge
- Program Content & Relevance
- Program Value & Return-On-Investment (ROI)
- Program Attendee Engagement.
Upcoming Program Dates:
May 2021: Successive Wednesdays: 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2
June 2021: Successive Tuesdays: 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29
July 2021: Successive Thursdays: 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29
Once you register, we will coordinate an initial call to discuss your recruiting objectives and goals, as well as understand your market sector/industry, and specific challenges you may be experiencing. This enables us to localize program content to your needs and helps assure that the course is as relevant and impactful to your recruiting activities as possible.
For additional details on the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program, please visit our FAQs page.
We are confident that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program is the most comprehensive course of its kind. Loaded with terrific recruitment training content, and expertly facilitated, you can be assured that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program will deliver significant ROI.