- In addition to designing and delivering high-quality recruiter training programs, Advanced Recruiting Trends is regularly engaged to provide consulting services to client organizations seeking to address a variety of recruitment and human resources-related initiatives.
- Below are a series of project illustrations that highlight representative areas where we have provided expertise to assist client organizations in refining or optimizing a key aspect of their recruitment function and/or processes.
- Typically, we are enlisted to help client organizations realize key performance objectives that will result in measurable systemic or infrastructure improvements.
Advanced Recruiting Trends has significant experience in strategic talent acquisition program design, workforce planning, and organizational development initiatives. We also have extensive expertise in facilitating recruitment process assessment and optimization projects. High-level illustrations of project work include:
Recruitment Process Definition/Design – ART has worked with clients to define and map both strategic and tactical recruiting workflows and road maps, as well as implement service level agreements and performance time frames.
Recruiting Audits & Recruitment Process Optimization – By utilizing an auditing approach that does both quantitative and qualitative evaluations of an organization’s recruiting activities, we’ve helped clients pursue steps to make their recruiting process and related workflows fundamentally more efficient.
Employment Branding/Talent Branding & Recruitment Collateral Design – ART has created highly compelling job descriptions and associated recruitment collateral for clients seeking greater recruitment traction.
Career Ladder & Job Family Design – ART has taken on large OD projects the result of which has been the creation of sustainable Career Ladder and Job Family structures.
Revamp & Normalization of Corporate Position Descriptions – ART has helped organizations go through a corporate-wide position description re-write and optimization process, and also introduced streamlined job description formats that help assure job description integrity.
Recruiter Compensation & Incentive Consulting – ART has worked with clients in devising Recruiter Compensation and Incentive programs that reward performance.
Talent Acquisition Strategy Sessions – As a result of ART’s experience working with clients across a range of industries, we are regularly asked to provide input and insight on identifying and engaging specific categories of candidates, especially where the demand for talent outstrips the available supply.
Coaching/Mentoring – ART is frequently asked to provide Coaching/Mentoring and Advisory services to clients that wish to engage a ready and reliable resource on various talent acquisition-related issues.
- Talk to any high performing professional, and you are likely to discover that they regularly communicate with trusted advisors who help them to realize their full potential.
- Advanced Recruiting Trends offers tailored professional coaching & mentoring programs to Recruiting and Human Resource professionals seeking to leverage an ongoing resource that can favorably impact on-the-job performance.
- There are numerous reasons why professionals in virtually all industry sectors are increasingly opting to take advantage of the benefits associated with having a professional coach or mentor. Within recruiting and talent acquisition, these include:
- Post Training Program follow-up, goal-setting, problem-solving, and support;
- Spot training on highly specific subject matter areas;
- Recurring performance analysis, and feedback;
- Impartial input on situational recruiting issues or strategic recruiting initiatives;
- Ongoing dialogue with an industry/domain expert capable of serving as an unbiased sounding board;
- A reliable resource with broad exposure and perspective on both In-House and 3rd Party trends;
- “Train-The-Trainer” sessions, or content/subject matter input on internally facilitated recruitment training initiatives;
Recruiting Audit Services
- For organizations interested in obtaining a comprehensive understanding for the performance of their recruitment function and related operations, Advanced Recruiting Trends has a definitive recruiting audit process that is capable of examining and evaluating an organization’s overall recruitment effectiveness and efficiency.
- By fully understanding a client’s approach to each area of the talent acquisition process, ART can reliably identify recruiting areas of strength, as well as areas of opportunity where a client may be able to realize new recruiting efficiencies or competitive advantages within the talent acquisition process that are not presently being leveraged.
- ART’s Recruiting Audit Program considers an array of recruiting workflow, budgetary, process, and manpower considerations that can collectively yield insights about an organization’s recruitment function, operations, and potential optimization opportunities.
- We carefully evaluate recruitment-specific data and metrics to assess the relative effectiveness of existing recruitment and talent acquisition activities.
Channel ROI Analysis
Efficiency Ratios Between Distinct Recruiting Activities
Recruitment Channel Analysis
- We perform a detailed Recruiting SWOT analysis, which includes a formal assessment of both the current state and desired future state of the talent acquisition function.
- We also evaluate all phases of the recruiting life cycle, from the creation of job requisitions through new-hire onboarding activities.
- Additionally, we also conduct a recruiting asset assessment (people, internal and external tools, career portal/website, and all recruiting-related collateral and candidate-facing materials).
- ART’s Recruiting Audit Program considers a variety of recruiting metrics and related data and uses this information to evaluate the overall operational efficiency of the talent acquisition function.
- The objective of the audit process is to enable an organization’s recruiting and operations leadership to make quality business decisions that are grounded in real-world data.